Stepattern: Polyphonic Pattern-Based 8 Step Sequencer Synthesizer VST VST3 Audio Unit Plugins 64 bit for Windows and Mac
http://stepattern.syntheway.net - Stepattern is a pattern-based step sequencer synthesizer to create polyphonic rhythmic and melodic sequences with a wide sort of textures, atmospheres, acid bass lines, percussive hits, experimental rhythms and liquid effects.
Available as a plugin in VST and VST3 64 bit versions for Windows, as well as in Audio Unit for macOS.
• Step On/Off button toggle. Activate or deactivate the step with LED indicator lights per step to display the active beat.
• Time Division. Allows to set the tempo by switching between six factor / rhythmic values applied to clock source and valid for the sequence.
• Pitch sliders. Pitch shifting allows to raise or lower the original pitch of each step individually.
• Step Loop. Sequence length is selectable between four, six or eight looped steps.
• Waveform Type. Modulates the signal by changing different wave shapes: sine, saw, ramp, triangle and pulse plus white or pink noise.
• Waveform Shaper. Flexible spline-based graph that changes the output signal by applying a shaping function to the input signal. Contains stereo modulators for left and right channels that can be used as a soft clipper, waveform modifier or subtle distortion unit, which maps input to output values depending on a transfer function drawn by dragging the control points via mouse.
• Gate. Modulates the release time of the envelope. Turn it clockwise to increase the signal or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Filter Type. Switches the filter between low-pass, high-pass, band-pass or band-rejection filter types, offering a simple and effective tone control to shape and color the sound.
• Filter Strength. Makes subtle changes to the filter character: • Stage 1: Tone is slightly attenuated. Provides a warmness tone. • Stage 2: Tone is slightly amplified. Something brighter in character.
• Filter Resonance. Emphasizes the harmonics around the cutoff frequency by changing the basic waveform and therefore the timbre of the sound. Turning clockwise will make the filter sound more pronounced, sharpening and ringing.
• Delay Time. Controls the delay time. By turning the knob clockwise to increase or counterclockwise to decrease the time.
• Delay Feedback. Regeneration of delay. By increasing the amount of signal sent back through (or fed back, or regenerated) the number of repeats is increased. Turn the knob clockwise to increase the rate or counterclockwise to decrease the regeneration.
• Ambience Spread. Stereo reverb that brings a sense of spatial depth and width to sound, from small to huge sounding spaces.
• MIDI Automation. Implementation of MIDI Continuous Controller parameters for use with external hardware control via DAW.
• Spatial Auralization. Brings a stereophonic sound panning to increase the audible perspective.
• Hint Property. Tooltip when the mouse is over a control.
• Preset Manager. Built-in browser to load and save presets and banks, enabling to export to *.fxp (VST2 Preset), *.fxb (VST2 Bank), *.vstpreset (VST3 Preset), *.aupreset (Audio Unit Preset) plus two generic formats (plain text): the *.xmlpreset (XML Preset) and the *.xmlbank (XML Bank), providing cross-platform presets/banks. This allows to control over the loading and saving of presets from disk as well as sharing presets between different plugin formats using the generic *.xmlpreset (XML Preset) and the *.xmlbank (XML Bank).
• Preset Name Display. A text box to display the active preset name.
• 32 built-in presets as a starting point. Ability to create customized ones with a flexible control options for rhythm creation.
- Acid Steps
- Astral Vision
- Asynchronous Ricochet
- Binaural Spectrum
- Blizzard Machine
- Bombo Leguero Cadence
- Frozen Kingdom
- Gravitational Sweeping
- Heavenly Linkage
- Hidden Passageway
- Igneous Zone
- Intermittent Shapes
- Laser Ray Gun
- Liquid Percussion
- Magnetic Magma
- Morphed Wavy Lines
- On The Run
- Oneiric Scenes
- Otherworldly Life
- Patterned Rhythmic Flow
- Percussive Swoosh
- Ping Ponged Arpeggio
- Planetary Epicycle
- Pulse Wobble
- Sensory Ripples
- Sequential Assignment
- Speeding Voyage
- Strobe Space
- Throbbing Cosmos
- Transient Darkness
- Uncertain Labyrinth
- Watery Pitter-Patter
Requirements for Windows: • Operating System: Windows Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64-bit platforms). • VST or VST3 compatible host application 64 bit: These VST/VST3 software can be "plugged in" to any host application that supports VST or VST3 Technology like: Image-Line FL Studio, Steinberg Cubase Pro, Artist and Elements, Steinberg Nuendo, Cakewalk by BandLab, Cockos REAPER, PreSonus Studio One, Acoustica Mixcraft, Ableton Live, MakeMusic Finale, Avid Sibelius, Magix ACID Music Studio, Magix Samplitude Music Studio and Pro X, Cantabile, n-Track Studio, DarkWave Studio, Bitwig, VSTHost, SAVIHost among others. • MIDI Controller Device: A MIDI Controller is required to play this VST/VST3 instrument. The most common type of device in this class is the keyboard controller. After launching the Digital Audio Workstation or MIDI host application be sure to select the appropriate MIDI device before attempting to play your MIDI controller. • An ASIO sound card is recommended for low latency real-time play.
Requirements for macOS: • Operating System: macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra, macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina, macOS Big Sur. We do not officially support older systems such as PowerPC or deprecated versions of Mac OS X. However our plugins may work, but we cannot guarantee any performance on such old systems. • Audio Unit compatible host application. They can be "plugged in" to process audio by applications such as Logic Pro, GarageBand, Ableton Live, REAPER, Studio One Professional, Ardour, MainStage and Digital Performer among others. • MIDI Controller Device: A MIDI Controller is required to play this AU instrument. The most common type of device in this class is the keyboard controller. After launching the Digital Audio Workstation or MIDI host application be sure to select the appropriate MIDI device before attempting to play your MIDI controller. • An ASIO sound card is recommended for low latency real-time play.
Syntheway Virtual Musical Instruments
Stepattern, Step Sequencer VST, 8 Step Sequencer, Step Sequencer VST3, Step Sequencer Audio Unit, Step Sequencer Synthesizer, Pattern Based Step Sequencer, Ambient Synthesizer, Atmos Synthesizer, Virtual Step Sequencer, Arpeggiator Synthesizer, Arpeggiator VST, Rhythmic Patterns, Arpegiattor VST3, Polyphonic Stereo Synthesizer, Polyphonic Step Sequencer, Arpeggiator Audio Unit, Pattern Based Synthesizer, Eight Step Sequencer, Sequencer Synthesizer, Sequencer VST, Sequencer Audio Unit, Stereo Step Sequencer
#Stepattern #StepSequencerVST #8StepSequencer #StepSequencerVST3 #StepSequencerAudioUnit #StepSequencerSynthesizer #PatternBased #StepSequencer #AmbientSynthesizer #AtmosSynthesizer #VirtualStepSequencer #ArpeggiatorSynthesizer #ArpeggiatorVST #RhythmicPatterns #ArpegiattorVST3 #PolyphonicStereoSynthesizer #PolyphonicStepSequencer #ArpeggiatorAudioUnit #PatternBasedSynthesizer #EightStepSequencer #PatternBasedStepSequencer #SequencerSynthesizer #SecuencerVST #SequencerVST3 #SequencerAudioUnit #StereoStepSequencer