http://syntheway.com/Bassesland.htm - Demo of Bassesland, a Virtual Bass VST Plugin featuring all predefined sounds of Electric, Acoustic and Synthesizer Basses (PC Windows, Mac OS X see links in "Requirements")
Software Description: Bassesland is a virtual bass software that covers a wide range of sounds, from an electric bass guitar or an acoustic double bass, to the vintage bass synthesizers.
- Rotary switch selector to change between the following basses:
01 Electro Acoustic Bass 02 Fretless Electric Bass 03 Jazz Electric Bass 04 Fingered Bass and Harmonics 05 Picked Bass and Harmonics 06 Muted Bass and Harmonics 07 Slapped Electric Bass 08 Bass Slides (Glissandos) 09 Fuzz Bass Overdrive 10 Minimoog Sub-Bass 11 Moog Prodigy Bass 12 Moog System 55 Modular Synth 13 Moog Taurus Pedal Preset 14 Moog Taurus Bass Pedal Preset 15 Roland JX-3P Juicy Funk 16 Roland JX-8P Synth Bass 17 Roland Juno-106 Fat Bass 18 Clavia Nord Lead Acid Bass 19 Oberheim OB-Xa Buzz Bass 20 ARP 2600 Bass (ARP Instruments, Inc) 21 OSCar Bass (Oxford Synthesiser Company) 22 Kawai K3 Resonance Bass 23 Upright Bass (Acoustic Double Bass) 24 Upright Bass Pizzicato
Virtual Bass Pedalboard. Provides 5 virtual pedals which can certainly offer you a wide range of bass sounds:
- Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO) (Virtual Pedal #1): The knobs include modulation depth, frequency, offset for expressive Tremolo effects.
- 5-Band Parametric Equalizer (Virtual Pedal #2): EQ composed of five parametric filters with frequency, bandwidth and gain knobs. Equalization allows you to lower or raise the volume of specific frequency ranges for bass and treble manipulation. Also contains global gain wheel to adjust the overall volume (Turn the wheel to right to boost a band, or to left to decrease its level).
- Compressor Sustainer Effects (Virtual Pedal #3): ‘Attack’ determines how fast the compression reacts. ‘Sustain’ controls the amount of compression and ‘Release’ how quickly the sound fades when a note ends.
- Moog Lowpass Filter (Virtual Pedal #4): It contains two functions: "Pitch", controls the Filter’s cutoff frequency and "Resonance" emphasizes the cutoff frequency.
- Reverb Bass (Virtual Pedal #5): Customizable with user controls for: size room, width room, damping factor & mixer. Bass players will find that the module adds richness to the final sound with the proportion of the " dry / wet " signal in the output.
Includes Bass Harmonics for Fingered Bass, Picked Bass and Muted Bass in notes starting from C5.
- 64 presets ready to play: for tremolo and reverb effects, modulations for parametric Eq, and Compressor Sustainer parameters to modulate Synth Bass Pads. Creating new sounds is as simple as combining these presets in different ways and tweaking any associated parameters from there as desired.
- Portamento (Glide control): A gliding effect that allows a sound to change pitch at a gradual rate, rather than abruptly, when a new key is pressed or MIDI note sent.
- MIDI Channel selector : 1 to 16 channels.
- FULL MIDI Automation
- Use this Syntheway VST plugin in your favorite DAW MIDI Sequencer host like: FL Studio, Ableton Live, Cakewalk Sonar X3 Producer, Sonar Artist, Platinum and Professional, Steinberg Cubase, Nuendo, PreSounus Studio One, Cockos REAPER, Mixcraft, MAGIX Samplitude, Sequoia, Energy XT, ACID Pro, Orion, VSTHost, SAVIHost, n-Track Studio, Cantabile, Adobe Audition and many others ( Check out complete list of VST compatible hosts here: http://syntheway.com/vstcompatiblehost.htm )
- Place the dll file / files into VST Plugins Folder.
- 500 MHz Processor (Pentium, Celeron AMD or equivalent) minimum.
- RAM: 128 MB or higher recommended.
- Windows Operating System : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 / x86 (32 bit).
- For Windows x64 (64 bit) test it first with VST Bridge, jBridge or BitBridge.
Mac OS X Requirements:
AU / VST Hosts: Logic Pro X, GarageBand, Final Cut Pro X, MainStage, Cubase, Ardour, Ableton Live, REAPER and Digital Performer OS: Apple Mac OS X v10.6 "Snow Leopard", Mac OS X v10.7 "Lion", Mac OS X v10.8 "Mountain Lion", Mac OS X v10.9 "Mavericks", Mac OS X v10.10 "Yosemite", Mac OS X v10.11 "El Capitan".
Bassesland is also available for Apple Mac OS X (Audio Unit, VST for Mac, NI Kontakt NKI Files, Apple Logic EXS24 MkII Sample Library) http://syntheway.com/Bassesland_Virtual_Bass_for_Mac_OS_X.htm
Audio Unit and VST for Mac OS X: BasseslandVirtualBassSamplerAudioUnitandVSTFormatForMac.htm
EXS24 Sample Library for Apple Logic EXS24 Sampler and GarageBand AUSampler (Mac OS X), Ableton Live Sampler, MOTU MachFive 3 and Presence XT Sampler (PreSonus Studio One 3 Professional) Mac OS X, Windows: BasseslandVirtualBassLogicEXS24LibraryForMacOS_X.htm
NKI Sample Library for Native Instruments Kontakt and Ableton Sampler (Live Suite only, not Intro or Standard): BasseslandVirtualBassNKIForKontaktSampleLibraryMac.htm
Syntheway Virtual Musical Instruments
Virtual Bass - Bass VST - Virtual Electric Bass - Bass Synthesizer - Synthesizer Bass - Electric Bass VST - Acoustic Bass VST - Electro Acoustic Bass VST Plugin - Bass VST Plugin - Bass Software
#Bassesland #VirtualBass #BassVST #ElectricBass #Bass #FretlessBass #PickedBass #MutedBass #JazzBass #ElectroAcousticBass #SlappedBass #FuzzBass #BassSlides #Minimoog #Subbass #ResoBass #AcidBass #FunkBass #FatBass #UprightBass #AcousticDoubleBass #DoubleBass #PizzicatoBass #FLStudio #AbletonLive #CakewalkSonar #Garageband #LogicPro #AudioUnit #EXS24 #KONTAKT