http://saxophus.syntheway.net - Saxophus is a soprano, alto, tenor and baritone saxophone VST, VST3 and Audio Unit virtual instrument plugin that can be used in wide range of musical styles including classical music (chamber music, orchestra), jazz, rock, blues, soul, funk, R&B, marching bands and popular music. Also available in EXS24 and KONTAKT Sample Libraries.
• Quick saxophone SATB selector to switch between different sax preset sounds:
Timestamp from YouTube full video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8SfItKDdc
- Soprano Saxophone 1 (Range: Ab2-C6) 00:00
- Soprano Saxophone 2 (Range: Ab2-C6) 00:46
- Alto Saxophone 1 (Range: Db3 to Ab5) 01:20
- Alto Saxophone 2 (Range: Db3 to Ab5) 01:52
- Tenor Saxophone 1 (Range: Gb2 to B5) 02:15
- Tenor Saxophone 2 (Range: Gb2 to B5) 03:00
- Baritone Saxophone 1 (Range: B1 to Eb6) 03:36
- Baritone Saxophone 2 (Range: B1 to Eb6) 04:12
• The saxophone instruments features the following chromatic range (where Middle C equals C4): • Soprano Sax: 41 chromatic notes from Ab2 to C6 MIDI range. • Alto Sax: 32 chromatic notes from Db3 to Ab5 MIDI range. • Tenor Sax: 36 chromatic notes from Gb2 to B5 MIDI range. • Baritone Sax: 53 chromatic notes from B1 to Eb6 MIDI range.
• ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters: • Attack determines the time it takes for the note to get to the maximum level. • Decay determines the time it takes for the note to go from the maximum level to the sustain level (controlled by Sustain). • Sustain determines the level of the sound is played at while the note is held (after the other envelope states, Attack and Decay, have been completed). • Release determines the time it takes for the note to fall from the sustain level to zero (silence) level when it is released.
• Pitch Bend: The Pitch Bend knob directly changes the pitch of the selected instrument. • Pitch Bend center position: is normal pitch. • Pitch Bend down: Specifies the amount of pitch change that will occur when the pitch bend/modulation lever is moved to the left. • Pitch Bend up: Specifies the amount of pitch change that will occur when the pitch bend/modulation lever is moved the right.
• Low-Frequency Oscillator Controls: These knobs apply LFO modulation to the selected instrument. By using the LFO to modulate various aspects of the audio signal, you can apply effects such as vibrato or tremolo. • LFO Rate: This knob controls the frequency. Turn clockwise for a faster modulation rate. • LFO Depth: This knob controls the amplitude. With a lower setting, the resulting modulation is subtle, while a higher depth will result in a much more extreme effect.
• Reverb Room built-in: provides a spaciousness and depth to simulate the sound reflections from walls, floors and ceilings following a sound created in an acoustically reflective environment. Small rooms can be modeled as well as large spaces.
• Filter Type. Combo box to switch between the following options: • Low Pass (LPF): a filter that passes signals with a frequency lower than a certain cutoff frequency and attenuates signals with frequencies higher than the cutoff frequency. • High Pass (HPF): a filter that passes signals with a frequency higher than a certain cutoff frequency and attenuates signals with frequencies lower than the cutoff frequency. • None: No filter is applied. • Cutoff Frequency Filter: Sets the cutoff frequency for the low pass and high pass filters.
• Amplitude Range Parameters: It controls the loudness, the way in which we perceive amplitude.The sensitivity level is set by the user: • Amplitude range (low) - sets amplitude range, lower bound (dB) • Amplitude range (high) - sets amplitude range, upper bound (dB)
• Volume: Adjusts the volume of the instrument.
• Panning potentiometer control: Set the panning of the instrument. Adjusts the stereo pan position of the signal output, which determines how much of signal is sent to the left and right channels.
• MIDI CC Automation: Implementation of MIDI Continuous Controller parameters for use with external hardware control via DAW.
Requirements for Windows: • Windows Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10: 32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64) platforms. • VST and/or VST3 compatible host / Digital Audio Workstation DAW/ MIDI Sequencer 32 bit or 64 bit: These VST/VST3 software can be "plugged in" to any host application that supports VST/VST3 Technology like: Image-Line FL Studio, Steinberg Cubase Pro, Artist and Elements, Cakewalk by BandLab, Ableton Live, Cockos REAPER, PreSonus Studio One, Acoustica Mixcraft, MAGIX Acid Pro, MakeMusic Finale, Avid Sibelius, Mackie Tracktion, Steinberg Nuendo, Magix Samplitude, Magix Music Maker, Cantabile (Lite, Solo, Performer), n-Track Studio, VSTHost, DarkWave Studio, Bitwig, SAVIHost and much more … • MIDI Controller Device: A MIDI Controller is required to play this VST instrument. The most common type of device in this class is the keyboard controller. After launching the Digital Audio Workstation or MIDI host application be sure to select the appropriate MIDI device before attempting to play your MIDI controller.
Requirements for macOS: • Operating System: macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra, macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina, macOS Big Sur. We do not officially support older systems such as PowerPC or deprecated versions of Mac OS X. However our plugins may work, but we cannot guarantee any performance on such old systems. In all cases, always we encourage you to test the free demo version of the software. • The Audio Unit Component, VST and VST3 plug-ins requires of a compatible host, digital audio workstation (DAW) or MIDI sequencer that supports Audio Units and VST technology. They can be "plugged in" to process audio by applications such as Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cubase, Ableton Live, REAPER, Studio One Professional, Ardour, MainStage and Digital Performer among others. • MIDI Controller Device: A MIDI Controller is required to play this AU/VST/VST3 instrument. The most common type of device in this class is the keyboard controller. After launching the Digital Audio Workstation or MIDI host application be sure to select the appropriate MIDI device before attempting to play your MIDI controller.
Syntheway Virtual Musical Instruments
Saxophus, Saxophone VST3, Saxophone VST, Saxophone KONTAKT, Saxophone NKI, Saxophone EXS24, Saxophone VST Plugin, Virtual Saxophone, Soprano Sax VST, Alto Sax VST, Tenor Sax VST, Baritone Sax VST, Soprano Sax VST3, Alto Sax VST3, Tenor Sax VST3, Baritone Sax VST3, Soprano Sax KONTAKT, Alto Sax KONTAKT, Tenor Sax KONTAKT, Baritone Sax KONTAKT, Soprano Saxophone VST, Alto Saxophone VST, Tenor Saxophone VST, Baritone Saxophone VST, SATB Saxophone, Sax Quartet VST, Saxophone Quartet VST
#Saxophus #SaxophoneVST #SaxophoneVST3 #SaxophoneKONTAKT #SaxophoneNKI #SaxophoneEXS24 #SaxophoneAudioUnit #VirtualSaxophone #SopranoSaxVST #AltoSaxVST #TenorSaxVST #BaritoneSaxVST #SaxVST
#AltoSaxVST3 #SopranoSaxVST3 #TenorSaxVST3 #BaritoneSaxVST3 #SopranoSaxKONTAKT #AltoSaxKONTAKT #TenorSaxKONTAKT #BaritoneSaxKONTAKT #SopranoSaxophoneVST #AltoSaxophoneVST #TenorSaxophoneVST #BaritoneSaxophoneVST