Episode 4 of the 2015 Summer Season.
- Under the credits is Harlaamstrat 74 off of John Dankworth’s Modesty Blaise score.
- Charlie on the ladder is scored with the Prologue to the fantastic score to the film Birth, by Alexandre Desplat
- It ends with Opus 30, by Dustin O’Hallaran.
- The upbeat, fair music is a piece called Love on Matthew Herbert’s contribution to the Life in a Day soundtrack.
- Don Stewart surveys the damage to 01 Ghosts I by NIN
Notes: I read a ton about Charlie Hatfield, but nothing was as comprehensive and well-written and, frankly, enjoyable as this lovely article from this 1970 article from the Journal of San Diego History by Linda Freischlag. Charlie: God of Rain