2 things that surprised me:
1. How powerful compound interest is
2. Actual portion sizes of peanut butter, almonds, and rice!
Over the past 15 years, I’ve spent a lot of time learning about fitness, food, and finance. There are some similarities among them:
- We don’t track per calories/ spending
- We eat more than we know/ spend more…
- We debate minutiae about IF, keto, Whole 30… just like we debate interest rates and random stocks
- We value anecdotal advice and quacks like Dr. Oz…just like we listen to our friends and family members (who have never learned about personal finance)
I talk about them in today’s Fireside Chat!
About these Fireside Chats
With so many of us stuck at home for the forseeable future, I wanted to help. The best way I know how is to teach. I know money, business, careers, and psychology, so tonight – and every night until this is over – I’ll be sharing what I know and answering your questions. Please join me every night and send me your questions via email or IG (@ramit). New topics tonight, and every night. 8:30pm Eastern on my Instagram account, then posted here afterwards. To learn more about working from home, creating a flexible schedule, and earning more, sign up here: https://iwt.com/earn
Original video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9eQdih9MOLQ
Downloaded by http://huffduff-video.snarfed.org/ on Mon Apr 6 04:50:58 2020
Available for 30 days after download