This is just a fun experiment, please listen to some real Beatles songs on the streaming service of your choice, or even better - buy one of their albums.
Music generated with OpenAI Jukebox Art generated with Pytorch Style Transfer
Join the Jukebox community at https://discord.gg/6At7WwM
• What is OpenAI Jukebox? Simply put, it’s a neural net that generates music - read more about it on the official blog: https://openai.com/blog/jukebox/
• Can I use Jukebox myself? Yes! If you have a very powerful graphics unit, you can download the program from the official Github. If you don’t, you can give Google CoLab a try - https://colab.research.google.com/github/SMarioMan/jukebox/blob/master/jukebox/Interacting_with_Jukebox.ipynb
• Is there a tutorial? Yes, I made a tutorial explaining the basics about generating samples through Google Colab. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNtmgYW428M I’d also recommend checking out this site, it has some useful info towards the bottom: https://github.com/openai/jukebox/issues/40
• What has Jukebox been trained on? According to OpenAI, it has been trained on 1.2 million songs. Unfortunately, OpenAI has not publicly disclosed which songs are in this dataset.
• Are there full versions of these samples? No, they would have to be generated first. It would take a lo…