Historian Stephen Davies describes classical liberalism as a comprehensive philosophy, which has had implications in all the major academic disciplines. Learn More: https://www.learnliberty.org/
At an abstract level, classical liberalism offers three key insights:
1) The goal of life is human happiness and flourishing.
2) Personal choice and individual liberty are crucial in explaining and appreciating how society develops.
3) Commerce, wealth, and trade are preferable to war and conflict.
If you agree with these classical liberal insights, you might be a classical liberal!
Want to know for sure? Check out Nigel Ashford’s seven minute video entitled "What is Classical Liberalism" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU-8Uz_nMaQ
Watch more videos: http://lrnlbty.co/y5tTcY
- Website: https://www.learnliberty.org/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LearnLiberty
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LearnLiberty
- Google +: http://bit.ly/1hi66Zz
Your resource for exploring the ideas of a free society. We tackle big questions about what makes a society free or prosperous and how we can improve the world we live in. Watch more at http://bit.ly/1UleLbP
Original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-pI8FrMNrs&t=252s
Downloaded by http://huffduff-video.snarfed.org/ on Sun Nov 22 07:57:11 2020
Available for 30 days after download