Replay of our first-ever live broadcast. HSS Live: Episode 1 featured a discussion of topics including style, recommendations, and watches along with several exceptional guest contributors, an interview with Matt Hranek, and your questions answered. Segment time codes below!
Original air date: Sunday, January 27 at 7 p.m.
3:32 - SHOW BEGINS
5:47 - WHAT I'M INTO
This segment features contributions from a handful of luminaries and tastemakers, telling us the one thing they're currently digging at the moment. Contributors to this episode are:
▪ Stephen Pulvirent – Managing Editor, Hodinkee
▪ Fabio Attanasio – Co-Founder, The Bespoke Dudes Eyewear
▪ Aleks Cvetkovic – Deputy Editor, The Jackal
▪ Ahmad Rahman – Watch Collector
▪ Brock McGoff – Founder, The Modest Man
And my pick, as well…
▪ Shop Ronson Touch Tip Lighters → http://bit.ly/2G0HlRo
14:15 - MATT HRANEK INTERVIEW
We're pleased to have as our inaugural guest, Mr. Matt Hranek, a true renaissance man and bona fide Negroni fiend. Matt is the Men's Style Editor of CN Traveler, author of the book "A Man and His Watch", and the creative director of the new print publication, WM Brown magazine. We'll talk style, watches, cars, and of course, Negronis.
▪ A Man & His Watch → https://amzn.to/2sm3EJ4
▪ WM Brown Magazine → http:…
Original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4vKu-s3OqM&feature=youtu.be
Downloaded by http://huffduff-video.snarfed.org/ on Thu Dec 24 14:26:11 2020
Available for 30 days after download