Joining Mik on this episode of Mik + One is “sage and poet of product thinking” John Cutler, Head of Product Research & Education at Amplitude.
In this episode, Mik and John discuss:
- Defining what a product is
- Rethinking how to apply product thinking to force multipliers and change steps
- The “six sense” required to understand the challenges of software design and technology
- What traditional enterprises can learn from startups and tech 2.0 companies
- Mapping organisational structure to strategy to drive innovation
- Embracing the interplay of skills and knowledge across the organization
Subscribe to the Mik + One podcast today so you never miss an episode and don’t forget to leave your review.
Follow Mik on Twitter: @mik_kersten #MikPlusOne www.tasktop.com
For more information about John Cutler, visit: projecttoproduct.org/podcast/john-cutler/
Original video: https://soundcloud.com/user-596146670/episode-22-mik-kersten-john-cutler-1
Downloaded by http://huffduff-video.snarfed.org/ on Wed Dec 2 02:18:23 2020 Available for 30 days after download