- Kevin Kelly, founder, Wired magazine
- Nicholas Negroponte, founder, One Laptop Per Child
- David Kirkpatrick, writer
- Nick Bilton, writer, Bits Blog, New York Times
- John Hockenberry, radio host, The Takeaway
The recent changes that technology has made to books, reading, and the way we relate to each other are unprecedented and transformational. Tech guru Kevin Kelly, author of What Technology Wants; digital visionary Nicholas Negroponte; David Kirkpatrick, founder of Techonomy and author of The Facebook Effect; and The New York Time's Nick Bilton, author of I Live in the Future and Here's How It Works, discuss technology and its impact on how we live. Moderated by public radio's John Hockenberry.