From Velocity Amsterdam 2015:
- Where will your next customers come from? Why do the next billion matter, and where do they come from?
- What devices do they use?
- What challenges do they face? Devices, networks, etc.
- What is coming in web standards to ameliorate some of these?
- What can browsers do to help – and how do proxy browsers work?
- How can web developers ensure their sites work properly with proxy browsers?
- What is Opera doing to make its Opera Mini proxy browser faster and better?
About Bruce Lawson (Opera ASA):
Bruce Lawson advocates open standards for Opera. He’s been involved in explaining and making web standards since 2002. He co-wrote the first book on HTML5, contributed to the W3C’s Mobile Web Best Practices, and was a member of the Web Standards Project.
Follow O’Reilly Media:
Original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6As5HEkG5E
Downloaded by http://huffduff-video.snarfed.org/