- FU on Apple’s tick-tock pattern.
- Marco’s PHP framework and sponsor-tracking web app, and why both exist.
- Usability and security implications of passwordless login systems.
- The Mac Mini’s seemingly accidental success.
- Podcasters who hate the word "podcast", its quality connotation, efforts to invent alternative names, and barriers to entry.
- Brent Simmons’ 30 Minutes To Sync proposal.
- Building web services on Apple’s infrastructure.
Tagged with “twitter:user=siracusa” (5)
Special guest star John Siracusa joins John Gruber for a quick two-hour twenty-minute chat about Mat Honan’s Apple ID account hacking, App.net and Twitter, Mountain Lion and Siracusa’s review thereof, and the origins and future of iOS.
5by5 - Hypercritical #43: The Scorpion and the Frog
5by5 - Hypercritical #42: The Wrong Guy
5by5 - Hypercritical #41: The Homer