Hallelujah and praise the Lord for Paul Feig’s Bridesmaids (Universal), a movie we’ve been awaiting for what feels like forever. At long last, we have a smart comedy with dumb jokesâa giddy feminist manifesto that responds to the perennially circulated hea
Tagged with “rudolph” (2)
Originally broadcast December 16, 2008. DJNewStyle and Germfreak celebrate the holidays, argue about receipts, and check their aural perception. Calls from MikeNyce, Rudolph, and David.
A brief rundown of a few highlights:
- Receipts, fast food breakfasts, Mike Nyce.
- Frank’s power outage, his sleeping video.
- Fat or Not - can you hear the difference?
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town.. over and over.
- Lending, borrowing, spotting.