From http://techzinglive.com/?p=192 Justin and Jason speak with Michael Dirolf, a lead developer at 10gen, about how MongoDB combines the best features of document databases, key-value stores, and relational databases.
Tagged with “mongodb” (5)
Hosts: Randal Schwartz and Leo Laporte
MongoDB, the a scalable, schema-free, document-oriented database written in C++.
Guest: Michael Dirolf for MongoDB
- 9 Most Common IE Bugs and How to Fix Them
- Faster Loading Through Eval()
- Python Moratorium
- Top Up
- jQuery 1.4 ReleasedjQuery version 1.4 has been released!
- The 14 Days of jQuery
- jQuery 1.4 and Malformed JSON « Katz Got Your Tongue?
- 35 Excellent Ecommerce User Interface Designs
- Mongo DBMongoDB (from "humongous") is a scalable, high-performance, open source, schema-free, document-oriented database.
- Home - MongoDB - 10gen Confluence
- Obvious Hints: Benchmarking MongoDB VS. Mysql
- How This Web Site Uses MongoDB
- Why I think Mongo is to Databases what Rails was to Frameworks // RailsTips by John Nunemaker
- 280 North’s Atlas goes in to beta
- 5 Damn Easy Ways To Improve User Experience
- Think of emails as views delivered through SMTP
- 10 Useful Tools for Finding the Perfect Domain Name
- Firebug 1.5.0 Released
- Cross Site HTTP Requests in Firefox