- The upcoming Google Reader shutdown.
- The market for RSS today, and the way forward.
- Client-side vs. server-side feed crawling.
- Addressing excessive demand for WWDC and Google I/O tickets.
- Apple pessimism is at an all-time high, even in the mainstream.
- What could Apple do to turn the pessimism around?
- Apple and web services.
- The Apple TV’s interesting new A5.
- Diversifying the iPhone line.
Tagged with “johnsiracusa” (4)
- The role of the Mac Pro today.
- How Apple might manage the launch of a bigger iPhone.
- App design and auto-layout if the iPhone moves to multiple sizes and resolutions.
- Visual Studio’s learning curve vs. Xcode and Interface Builder.
- The future of Objective C and the challenge of migrating a platform’s API to a new language.
5by5 - 5by5 Specials #1: Let’s Talk iPhone
The Pipeline #23: John Siracusa - 5by5