David Allen is the originator of GTD, and founder of David Allen Co. GTD is the shorthand brand for "Getting Things Done," the groundbreaking work-life management system by David Allen that provides concrete solutions for transforming overwhelm and uncertainty into an integrated system of stress-free productivity.
Tagged with “david” (345)
JUN 5, 1998 What’s frustrating about music lessons, what’s miraculous about them, and what they actually teach us. This show was recorded in front of a live audience at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco, with help from KQED-FM, during the 1998 Public Radio Conference in San Francisco.
Posted Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Joining Mark for episode 103 is David Duvall, Timothy Chaten, and John Siracusa.
- iOS and Mac OS. What does the future hold for both operating systems.
- Does iOS need a file structure to be taken more seriously?
- What is happening with the Mac Pro? Is it still needed?
- How often, and why, do we upgrade our Mac and iOS devices?
- What are we looking forward to in the next version of Mac OS X?
An creative agency, operating from Amsterdam and Shanghai, where 25 interactive specialists deliver campaigns and concepts based on solid strategies.
Posted Sunday, May 5, 2013
David and Katie talk about their favorite apps and tools for automating tasks on iOS
Huffduffed from http://5by5.tv/mpu/135
podcasts of top philosophers interviewed on bite-sized topics…
Page 1 of 35More