Tagged with “bradley” (9)
Fraser and Bradley bring Bill Stites (Director of Technology at The Montclair Kimberley Academy) on the show to discuss using Evernote in schools. Links: Bill on Twitter The Montclair Kimberley Academy Billâs Blog Tic Tac Hard Drive Video Evernote for … Continue reading →
Unser heutiger Gast ist Ronny Kraak, besser bekannt als das Kraftfuttermischwerk und wir müssen leider aus gegebenen Anlass das lästige Thema Abmahnungen aufgreifen. Doch beginnen wir zunächst mit ein paar Fehlerkorrekturen und widmen uns der Traumwelt der elektronischen Wahl, den Kollateralschäden der WikiLeaks-Saga, den Kollateralschäden von Demobesuchen, der Wirkungskraft von Petitionen und dem nicht enden wollenden Ruf nach Netzsperren auf der Welt.
Daptone would like to present the one and only Binky Griptite in his natural habitat, showing off his skills on the radio waves at the WDAP studios.
- The Sugarman 3 Feat. Charles Bradley “Take it as it Come”
- Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings “Give Me a Chance”
- The Poets of Rhythm “More Mess on my Thing”
- Antibalas “Che Che Cole”
- The Daktaris “Eltsuhg Ibal Lasiti”
- Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings “Why Don’t We All Stop Paying Taxes”
- Binky Griptite & the Mellomatics “Mellomatic Mood”
- The Sugarman 3 “Sugar’s Boogaloo”
- Lee Fields “Could Have Been”
- Bob & Gene “Sailboat”
- Bob & Gene “I Can Be Cool” (instrumental underneath talking is Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings “How Long Do I Have To Wait For You?” inst.)
- Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings “How Do I Let a Good Man Down?”
- The Dap-Kings “Nervous Like Me”
- The Mighty Imperials feat. Joseph Henry “Never Found a Girl”
- Charles Bradley & the Bullets “This Love Ain’t Big Enough For The Two Of Us”
- The Budos Band “Aynotchesh Yererfu” (instrumental underneath talking is Binky Griptite & the Mellomatics “Brooklyn Soul Stew” inst.)
- The Sugarman 3 feat. Lee Fields “Shot Down” (instrumental underneath talking is Binky Griptite “Stoned Soul Christmas”)
- The Sugarman Three “La Culebra”
- Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings “The Dap Dip”
- The Sugarman Three feat. Naomi Davis “Promised Land”
- Naomi Shelton & the Gospel Queens “What Have You Done, My Brother?”
- The Budos Band “Adeniji”
- The Menahan Street Band “Make the Road by Walking” (short preview underneath talking) *Dunham Records
- Charles Bradley & the Menahan Street Band “The World (is going up in flames)” *Dunham Records
- Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings “You’re Gonna Get It”
- Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings “Genuine”
- The Sugarman 3 “Honey Wagon”
Glenn Greenwald is a former Constitutional and civil rights litigator and is the author of three New York Times Bestselling books: two on the Bush administration’s executive power and foreign policy abuses, and his latest book, With Liberty and Justice for Some, an indictment of America’s two-tiered system of justice. Greenwald was named by The Atlantic as one of the 25 most influential political commentators in the nation. He is the recipient of the first annual I.F. Stone Award for Independent Journalism, and is the winner of the 2010 Online Journalism Association Award for his investigative work on the arrest and oppressive detention of Bradley Manning.
Maha spricht mit Kevin Äulina aka kevusch Ã¼ber den Whistleblower (Hinweisgeber) Bradley Manning.
At the age of twenty, John Bradley went to teach Aboriginal children in the remote town of Borroloola, on the Gulf of Carpentaria. However, he very soon became the student as the Yanyuwa elders and their families decided to educate him on their language, culture and songlines.