In the third episode of Irrational Interviews, Gillen joins Irrational’s Ken Levine and Chris Remo to talk about how creative works can convey the fears, preoccupations, and passions of their makers.
Do Video Games produce Real-Life Violence? — The disturbing trend of school shootings around the world has dragged violence in video games into the hot seat. But are violent video games actually more capable of producing real violence in gamers or is it just the latest victim of societal hysteria?
- Video games of Christmas Past
- Fighting games as an Olympic event
- Comedy in Japanese games vs. comedy in American games
- Adrien Brody’s Predators: The Official Game of the Movie
- Santa Games
- What defines a good side quest
- Chun-Li as a sex icon
- Mid-nineties mascot design
- The Grateful Dead of video games?
- A GOD HAND Christmas Miracle
Some parents say their children are addicted to video games, but it’s no accident that kids can get lost in them. Game developers are studying gamers’ actions as they play in order to make the games more compelling Ã¢ÂÂ and lucrative.