This is the third in a series of Little Atoms interviews in which Neil Denny talks to the producers of podcasts he likes about why they do what they do. Call it podcaster therapy! Shift Run Stop is a comedy podcast presented by Leila Johnston and Roo Reynolds and full to the brim with games, geeks and special guests. When not presenting the show, Roo Reynolds works for the Government Digital Service and curates an eclectic series of collections on his blog rooreynolds.com, while Leila Johnston is the Managing Editor of The Literary Platform, a published author and journalist and blogs at finalbullet.com.
Tagged with “podcasting” (7)
He created NPR for geeks, and with massively popular shows including Hypercritical, Build and Analyze, Back to Work, and Amplified, Dan Benjamin is perhaps
October 12, 2005:
Evan Williams, Co-founder and CEO of Odeo, discusses his views on the opportunities and challenges in the quickly emerging technology of Podcasting.
The SFFaudio Podcast #083 – Jesse talks with Jeremy Keith of Huffduffer.com about his website. Huffduffer can turn any MP3 file on the web into a podcast! Huffduffer lets you make your own curated podcasts and share them with the world.
A talk from Andy White for the Brighton Chamber of Commerce about podcasting and video casting. The main areas covered are:
- Definitions of podcast and videocast
- Podcast and videocast success stories
- A few facts and figures about podcasts
- Why & how to consume podcasts/videocasts?
- Why produce a podcast/videocast?
- Some success stories in podcasting
- Dos and Don’ts in podcasting
- Some podcasting ideas
- Podcasting tools of the trade
Create Consume Delete: This week we’re following up our talk about podcasting specs and myths with five ways to start podcasting in the next five minutes.
The sites discussed are:
- 12Seconds.tv - http://12seconds.tv
- Utterli - http://utterli.com
- TalkShoe - http://talkshoe.com
- AudioBoo - http://audioboo.fm
- Huffduffer - http://huffduffer.com
Those spiffing chappies from Rissington, John Oxton and Jon Hicks, have a chat with the BBC about their podcast.