During the holidays, we got together to record some classic fanfiction for your enjoyment. First off is Tom reciting Doom: Repercussions of Evil a classic story of horror and rocket missiles.
- Video games of Christmas Past
- Fighting games as an Olympic event
- Comedy in Japanese games vs. comedy in American games
- Adrien Brody’s Predators: The Official Game of the Movie
- Santa Games
- What defines a good side quest
- Chun-Li as a sex icon
- Mid-nineties mascot design
- The Grateful Dead of video games?
- A GOD HAND Christmas Miracle
Last week’s Weird West game was fantastic, and one of the best game sessions I think I’ve run. The players all contributed to making it a really fun evening, and we got to introduce some more of the “Weird” elements into our Weird West game. Haunted mines, mysterious stones, missing people, a flying saucer, a “mummy”…
That will show up in later episodes of this podcast series, but until then we continue our actual play recording with the player characters heading into the Saloon, meeting some more of the residents of Tharsis, Arizona, and taking on their first job in the Weird West.
Bo Burnham (comedy, “boom boom boom boom”) comes by to make it VERY weird and VERY deep and VERY funny about comedy, gender, gender in comedy, life, space, outer space, just… just everything, guys. Please enjoy.