David Allen is the originator of GTD, and founder of David Allen Co. GTD is the shorthand brand for "Getting Things Done," the groundbreaking work-life management system by David Allen that provides concrete solutions for transforming overwhelm and uncertainty into an integrated system of stress-free productivity.
Tagged with “iphone” (31)
Youtubers, BlackBerries and what Facebook is planning with their "Home on Android". Horace and MoisÃ©s discuss how co-branding, strategy, and secret deals intertwine, with illustrations from Intel, Sony-Ericsson, and Acura
Our series finale.
Dan and Marco discuss testing and logging, formal programming, Core Data versus other datastore techniques, and developers knowing basic terminal operation and server administration.
5by5 - Build and Analyze #106: Outlasted The Daily
On this happy Cyber Monday, Dan and Marco discuss journalists mangling quotes, the decline of upgradeable hardware, how to tell if a price is negotiable, why many publications don’t take full advantage of Newsstand, protecting assets inside app bundles, and deciding whether to burn an expedited review.
5by5 - Build and Analyze #78: The Opposite of Instapaper
5by5 - The Talk Show #88: I’d Get A Super Yacht
5by5 - Build and Analyze #72: An Uncomfortable Night for Everybody
- Joanne McNeil of Tomorrow Museum explains her take on the iPad’s lack of multitasking
- Apple announces multtiasking in iPhone OS 4
- Nora mentions the Spark slow web toolkit and her full interview with Jeff MacIntyre
- Tom Lucier‘s social media baby moratorium
- Swiss Miss Tina Roth Eisenberg tries some extreme crowdsourcing (full interview)
- Mayor Nicolai Wammen considers changing the name of Århus, Denmark, to Aarhus, Denmark
- CBC Radio 3‘s Grant Lawrence uses failin.gs to ask, “What’s wrong with me?”
- Daniel Pink on motivation 3.0
- Daniel’s book is Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
Music and sound effects used in this episode:
- Countdown by Corsica_S “oneSidedConversation” by airtone
- “Slow Down” (1941) by King Cole Trio
- “Humming” by fLako Music from “Music for Underwater Listening” by Podington Bear
- “I’ll Never Fail You” (1938) by Teddy Wilson And His Orchestra
- “Backed Vibes (clean)” by Kevin MacLeod
For more information (and instructions) visit http://cbc.ca/podcasting
Page 1 of 4Older