This week we were joined by Jeremy Keith, long time super genius. Jeremy works at Clearleft in what he dubs the Research & Development arm. He built Huffduffer, wrote HTML5 for Web Designers (amongst other books), and is an all around swell chap from Brighton, UK. We talk about (roughly in order):
- Crowd Favorite is hiring. Clearleft is too.
- Jen Simmons & Eric Meyer are creating The Web Behind.
Q & A
- Why is there no element? And the Scooby-Doo algorithm.
- HTML5 has a bunch of stuff in it to benefit everybody… except developers?
- Is mobile first design hindering creativity?
- Will HTML5 mobile apps ever be as efficient as Native apps? Is that the right question?