Jason Snell and company review Apple’s WWDC 2013 keynote.
Tagged with “iphone” (24)
Merlin Mann is interviewed by Erik Fisher on the Beyond the To-Do List Podcast and talks about what the word âproductivityâ really means, Merlinâs super-hero origin story as a student of productivity, The creation of 43Folders, what Inbox Zero started as
David Allen is the originator of GTD, and founder of David Allen Co. GTD is the shorthand brand for "Getting Things Done," the groundbreaking work-life management system by David Allen that provides concrete solutions for transforming overwhelm and uncertainty into an integrated system of stress-free productivity.
Dan Benjamin is interviewed by Michael Wolf for the NextMarket Podcast.
Dan Benjamin and Myke Hurley of 70 Decibels discuss how Podcasting is evolving, the power of networks and share a huge announcement. This episode is a cross-post of 70 Decibel’s CMD+SPACE episode 33.
Are you a GTD fanatic? Love OmniFocus? Want a sneak peak at this week’s special Macworld Omni event? We’ve got an exclusive interview with Ken Case, CEO of the Omni Group, about their latest upgrade to their popular OmniFocus software.
Jim and Dan discuss Dell going private and how Apple has defined itself over the years with a brief appearance by Dan’s mom. Later they are joined by Greg Howard of 3 Monkeys Amps to building custom amplifiers.
Part 1 of Haddie Cooke and Dan Benjamin’s discussion about the Lance Armstrong interview.
Jim and Dan continue their conversation about the new MacBook Pro with Retina Display. They also offer perspective on Microsoft’s Surface announcement, purchasing music, page views, proper attribution, guitars, and more.
- Joanne McNeil of Tomorrow Museum explains her take on the iPad’s lack of multitasking
- Apple announces multtiasking in iPhone OS 4
- Nora mentions the Spark slow web toolkit and her full interview with Jeff MacIntyre
- Tom Lucier‘s social media baby moratorium
- Swiss Miss Tina Roth Eisenberg tries some extreme crowdsourcing (full interview)
- Mayor Nicolai Wammen considers changing the name of Århus, Denmark, to Aarhus, Denmark
- CBC Radio 3‘s Grant Lawrence uses failin.gs to ask, “What’s wrong with me?”
- Daniel Pink on motivation 3.0
- Daniel’s book is Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
Music and sound effects used in this episode:
- Countdown by Corsica_S “oneSidedConversation” by airtone
- “Slow Down” (1941) by King Cole Trio
- “Humming” by fLako Music from “Music for Underwater Listening” by Podington Bear
- “I’ll Never Fail You” (1938) by Teddy Wilson And His Orchestra
- “Backed Vibes (clean)” by Kevin MacLeod
For more information (and instructions) visit http://cbc.ca/podcasting
Page 1 of 3Older