Tagged with “development” (9)
Every once in a while it is good to do something different. This show is one of those occasions.
This week Andy, Richard and Jeremy from Clearleft came to the Barn to hang out with Headscape. While they were there we decided to record a podcast.
Topics discussed include:
- The differences between the working practices of Clearleft and Headscape
- The beginnings of the two companies
- The pros and cons of being a total service company like Headscape or specialising like Clearleft
- The importance of passion in what we do
- Deciding when to adopt new innovations
- Whether locations affects success
- Our plans for the future
Web Axe is a podcast and blog on practical web design accessibility tips.
This week, Ross interviews Jeremy Keith; Dennis and Ross discuss news, articles, and Google Wave.
"Recorded and streamed LIVE! on October 29th, Episode 41 is CreativeXpert’s inagural live show. We were truly blessed to have the ‘High Z’ himself—Jeffery Zeldman and the only ‘Unstoppablerobotninja’ we know, Ethan Marcotte join us to discuss Designing With Web Standards 3rd Edition.
To bring an interactive twist to the event, we were also joined by the creator of the Design Community Twitter Hours (@DCTH), Chad Engle with some questions from the DCTH community."
Joel Spolsky Fog Creek Software
Think Vitamin Radio, or TVR as we like to call it, will be hosted by me, Keir Whitaker, and I will be joined around the mics by Ryan Carson and Mike Kus. Assorted guests and friends will be popping in from time to time. We will cover three main themes, web design, web development and web entrepreneurship.
- 9 Most Common IE Bugs and How to Fix Them
- Faster Loading Through Eval()
- Python Moratorium
- Top Up
- jQuery 1.4 ReleasedjQuery version 1.4 has been released!
- The 14 Days of jQuery
- jQuery 1.4 and Malformed JSON « Katz Got Your Tongue?
- 35 Excellent Ecommerce User Interface Designs
- Mongo DBMongoDB (from "humongous") is a scalable, high-performance, open source, schema-free, document-oriented database.
- Home - MongoDB - 10gen Confluence
- Obvious Hints: Benchmarking MongoDB VS. Mysql
- How This Web Site Uses MongoDB
- Why I think Mongo is to Databases what Rails was to Frameworks // RailsTips by John Nunemaker
- 280 North’s Atlas goes in to beta
- 5 Damn Easy Ways To Improve User Experience
- Think of emails as views delivered through SMTP
- 10 Useful Tools for Finding the Perfect Domain Name
- Firebug 1.5.0 Released
- Cross Site HTTP Requests in Firefox
"… Dan Benjamin interviews Jeffrey Zeldman, designer, founder of ALA. They discuss the evolution of the internet, the web, web standards, Happy Cog, A List Apart, An Event Apart, and something new: A Book Apart."http://5by5.tv/pipeline/1