chasereeves / tags / failures

Tagged with “failures” (11) activity chart

  1. Listen to the Podcast

    Luke Wroblewski’s ZURBsoapbox: Listen to LukeW’s podcast 42 minutes, all of which are excellent. Subscribe: iTunes RSS ‘…he lit it all on fire in front of them.’ LukeW’s no stranger to lighting fires – as Senior Director of Product Iteration at Yahoo! Luke overseas the world’s most trafficked web page, the Yahoo! homepage.

    http://www.zurb.com/soapbox/events/18/Luke-Wroblewski-ZURBsoapbox

    —Huffduffed by chasereeves

  2. Listen to the Podcast

    Bart Decrem’s ZURBsoapbox: Listen to Bart’s podcast 34 minutes, 2 F-bombs, 7 bleeped product names, escalating passion Subscribe: iTunes RSS ‘I follow my gut on those things’ Tapulous is Bart’s fifth venture after working in the nonprofit, Linux, and web browser worlds, including launching Firefox and more recently Flock. He was an entrepreneur

    http://www.zurb.com/soapbox/events/17/Bart-Decrem-ZURBsoapbox

    —Huffduffed by chasereeves

  3. Listen to the Podcast

    Alex Faaborg’s ZURBsoapbox: The ZURBsoapbox with Alex Faaborg of Mozilla was absolutely hopping! We had so many folks show up that we had trouble piling into the brainstorm room this time around. Alex started off sharing how design works in a large open source community as well as the challenges which Mozilla has

    http://www.zurb.com/soapbox/events/12/Alex-Faaborg-ZURBsoapbox

    —Huffduffed by chasereeves

  4. Listen to the Podcast

    Luke Wroblewski’s ZURBsoapbox: As always we all had a great time last Friday with our long time friend LukeW at his second ZURBsoapbox. Luke made a strong and valid case of why we should focus on designing for mobile vs. the desktop

    http://www.zurb.com/soapbox/events/10/Luke-Wroblewski-ZURBsoapbox

    —Huffduffed by chasereeves

  5. Listen to the Podcast

    Peter Skillman’s ZURBsoapbox: "Design is just 5% of a world class product and experience. Marketing, sales, distribution, [and] procurement is what makes up the other 95%." ZURB was truly hopping at last Friday, with our largest ZURBsoapbox turnout ever for Peter Skillman’s talk. We loved having one last heart to heart with the

    http://www.zurb.com/soapbox/events/7/Peter-Skillman-ZURBsoapbox

    —Huffduffed by chasereeves

  6. Listen to the Podcast

    Tim Ferriss’s ZURBsoapbox: This past soapbox event was by far the biggest one yet! We had well over 100 people here at ZURB HQ, gathered to hear Tim Ferriss share some of his tips and tricks. No, we didn’t get into the 15-minute orgasm discussion, but we did cover some awesome stuff. Tim

    http://www.zurb.com/soapbox/events/3/Tim-Ferriss-ZURBsoapbox

    —Huffduffed by chasereeves

  7. Listen to the Podcast

    Julie Zhuo’s ZURBsoapbox: “Wow!” is the word that comes to mind when all of us here at ZURB think back on the hopping ZURBsoapbox event last Friday. We had by far the largest attendance yet. So many people showed up that we had to move the talk into support side of the office

    http://www.zurb.com/soapbox/events/5/Julie-Zhuo-ZURBsoapbox

    —Huffduffed by chasereeves

  8. Listen to the Podcast

    Irene Au’s ZURBsoapbox: Last Friday we had the largest attendance in the history of the ZURBsoapbox speaker series. It’s the first time we had to actually amplify the speaker to make sure everyone could hear Irene Au (Google’s Head of UX) share some juicy insights of the design process and decision making behind

    http://www.zurb.com/soapbox/events/4/Irene-Au-ZURBsoapbox

    —Huffduffed by chasereeves

  9. Listen to the Podcast

    Tom Conrad’s ZURBsoapbox: You’ll hear tons of laughing on this podcast, this was certainly one of the most entertaining soapboxes we’ve had here at ZURB. In just over 30 minutes we managed to discuss Tom’s dating life, driving Pets.com into a cliff, and of course how Pandora was started. Enjoy the podcast as

    http://www.zurb.com/soapbox/events/6/Tom-Conrad-ZURBsoapbox

    —Huffduffed by chasereeves

  10. Listen to the Podcast

    Kevin Hale’s ZURBsoapbox: This past soapbox was simply one of the best in terms of actionable takeaways people can go out and implement. As always, we had a very eager and energetic crowd, great food, and a lot of discussion about building product. The slides, highlights, and podcast are below

    http://www.zurb.com/soapbox/events/21/Kevin-Hale-ZURBsoapbox

    —Huffduffed by chasereeves

Page 1 of 2Older