- Why possibility needs to be encouraged
- Does creativity and innovation need to be separated?
- Why PhD students are now being taught innovation
- Why design is misunderstood in most educational institution
Also huffduffed as…
- Why creativity and innovation are so important online
- The beauty of organised chaos within Google
- How social media is improving creative thinking
Thinking about Thinking — Daniel Kahneman is a Nobel laureate psychologist. So he’s the perfect person to give us a new way of thinking about thinking, which is exactly what he does in his new book, "Thinking, Fast and Slow." In this hour of To the Best of Our Knowledge Kahneman tells us about the two systems that drive the way we think.
The difference between fast thinking and slow thinking (System 1 and System 2), and the ways that fast thinking leads us astray.