Andy tells us the best practices to employ when building your site for your target audience. Also discover what it takes for your designs to stand out.
Also huffduffed as…
User experience designer and upcoming author, Andy Budd, discussed how the web is moving from a document delivery system to an application platform. Andy attempted to define what Web 2.0 really means and looked at some of the technologies and applications making this transition possible.
Andy Budd is an internationally renowned user experience designer and web standards expert from Clearleft. In his speech at the Future of Web Design conference in London he compares the user experience of websites to various real life examples. He highlights the importance of user experience in web design with some useful little tips that can be put into effect on your future projects.
Every once in a while it is good to do something different. This show is one of those occasions.
This week Andy, Richard and Jeremy from Clearleft came to the Barn to hang out with Headscape. While they were there we decided to record a podcast.
Topics discussed include:
- The differences between the working practices of Clearleft and Headscape
- The beginnings of the two companies
- The pros and cons of being a total service company like Headscape or specialising like Clearleft
- The importance of passion in what we do
- Deciding when to adopt new innovations
- Whether locations affects success
- Our plans for the future