"George Buckenham invited me on his podcast to tell him about a particular thing about a particular game I particularly loved. I picked a conceptually weird bit of logic from Dark Messiah of Might and Magic that makes kicking people more fun. It’s about five minutes."
Also huffduffed as…
Playing games is more fun than work, right? So if we can combine games and work, work will be fun. Design games can help you learn about your users, or help a design team generate better solutions.
- Video games of Christmas Past
- Fighting games as an Olympic event
- Comedy in Japanese games vs. comedy in American games
- Adrien Brody’s Predators: The Official Game of the Movie
- Santa Games
- What defines a good side quest
- Chun-Li as a sex icon
- Mid-nineties mascot design
- The Grateful Dead of video games?
- A GOD HAND Christmas Miracle